Lunati & Mazzoni was born in 1982 from ing. Vittoriano Lunati, who has got more than 35 years of experience in the field.
Lunati & Mazzoni is an Italian and European Community attorney for patents, trademarks and designs at the Offices of UIBM, OAMI, EPO and WIPO, and has got a huge net of correspondents which covers the whole world.
We take care of all the steps related to the filing and registration of a patent, trademark or design.
Since the eighties of the last century, a lot of enterprises, belonging to several different fields, rely on our firm. Our policy has always been to take care of the quality of the service, to give the best possible protection to the customer, connected with low prices.
Lunati & Mazzoni is attorney before:
- the Italian UIBM Patent and Trademark Office (link), for Italian patents and Italian trademarks;
- the EPO European Patent Office (link), for European patents,
– the European Union Intellectual Property Office EUIPO (link) for European Trademarks and Community Models and Designs,
- the Italian Courts, such as Office Technical Consultants (link),
- the Word Intellectual Property Office WIPO (link).